From the moment you arrive and are greeted by your own match day host, you will see that this is an extraordinary match day experience. This is the ultimate in corporate sponsorship for the truly discerning customer. As well as superb hospitality with a three course meal and wine, walking on to the hallowed turf for a presentation Centre Circle; seats to watch in the Directors Box sponsored by Expect Distribution and meeting the Man of the Match; your every need will be looked after by your personal host.
The Match Sponsor also receives maximum advertising and brand exposure with a full page advert and logo in the match day magazine, along with acknowledgement on the big screen and team sheet. Your brand will also be featured on the club’s e-shots advertising the game – with a URL link to your website.
- Dining in the White Rose Club Lounge sponsored by Kinect
- Two VIP car park passes and additional unreserved passes
- Complimentary copy of our new match day magazine
- Three course pre match meal
- Complimentary pre match bar (grade A games only)
- Wine with lunch
- On-pitch presentation prior to kick-off to present the match ball to the referee
- Commemorative presentation pre-match by one of our Board of Directors
- Comfortable padded seats in the Directors Box to watch the game
- Half time tea and coffee
- Full time snack
- Present the Man of the Match with his Champagne
- A signed framed shirt
- Match day gift
- Full page, full colour advert in the match day magazine
- Your brand featured on the commercial page in the match day magazine
- Your brand on the big screen
- Company name on the official match day team sheet
- Your name featured on Club e-shots advertising the game, with a URL link to the website
- Sponsor pictures featured on our on-line Sponsors Gallery
- A photograph memento signed by the man of the match
- Prices for 10 guests range from £1,995 – £3,500 + VAT
- Prices for 20 guests range from £3,500 – £6,000 + VAT
Ring 01484 960 612 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
It has helped us raise our profile as a business within the local community, whilst at the same time allowing us to reward and entertain our staff and key associates in a relaxed and informal way. We enjoy ourselves so much, that we have had a match day sponsorship every season since 2006
The Match Day Sponsorship at Huddersfield Town is one of the best I have experienced . Our customers always go home having thoroughly enjoyed the day. The staff are attentive and always willing to help.
NIGEL MEREDITH - DUALSEAL GLASS