Have you ever thought about becoming an eSports sponsor? Well, this is the perfect opportunity for you to sponsor Huddersfield Town’s ePremier League event!
Huddersfield Town is after a limited number of sponsors to see them through the knockout stages of the first ever ePremier League, giving you and your company the opportunity to broadcast to Town fans. At the time of writing the Club account followings are:
• 176k followers – Twitter @htafcdotcom
• 145k page likes – Facebook /htafcdotcom
• 140k followers – Instagram htafcinstagram
• 16.5k subscribers – YouTube OfficialHTAFC
Not only this, but due to the ePremier League host interaction there’s the chance for a potential retweet from the Premier League, who boast 18.3million followers, or from EA Sports FIFA, who boast 6.66millions. If that hasn’t already gained your interest – Southampton had 45,000 viewers on the stream of their Live Final on Friday 15 February 2019 – proof that this is an upcoming trend worth investing in.
There are several sponsorship options available, so you can pick whichever you feel will be most beneficial to you. It’s an incredible opportunity to get your company known among Town fans, and those further afield!
The basic sponsorship package includes:
• Logo placed on a backdrop for interviews with gamers and first-team players
• Mention of business name on commentary as a thank you every hour (around 6-hour stream)
• Mention as a thank you on Huddersfield Town Social Media pages
• Opportunity to give a product away as a competition during the stream
• Mention with logo in review video on YouTube and mention in follow up press release
Further sponsorship options are also available:
• Opportunity to allow players to showcase your product on the stream through product placement
• Opportunity to Sponsor Awards at final presentation (Player of the Tournament, Golden Boot etc)
• Opportunity to present the winners with their trophy/prizes
• Branding Opportunities in the waiting room where 32 competitive players and guests will be seated
• Product Placement Opportunities
With places being limited we expect them to be filled quickly – so act fast so you don’t miss out! For more information please contact email@example.com.