Have you ever thought about experiencing a Huddersfield Town match in the White Rose Hospitality Club? Well this is your chance!
The White Rose Hospitality Club has been very popular this season, so why not take the opportunity and experience Huddersfield Town’s Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round match against Birmingham City in style?
Whether you’re entertaining, want entertaining, or something a bit more luxurious than sitting in the stands, the White Rose Hospitality Club is perfect! This is your chance to be part of one the most enjoyable and busiest lounges at Town on a match day.
Not only this but the tickets will also mean you’ll be able to watch the match from some of the best seats at the John Smith’s Stadium and watch the post-match Man of the Match presentation!
Here’s what the package includes:
– Dining in the White Rose Hospitality Club sponsored by Orchard Facilities Management
– Executive match seating on the half way line, Upper Tier of the Revell Ward Stand
– Unreserved car parking (one bay per four guests – subject to availability)
– Three course pre-match meal
– Match day magazine
– Half-time tea and coffee
– Pre-match Q & A with an invited guest in the White Rose Club Lounge
– Post-match Man of the Match presentation
For the Birmingham City match there’s a special offer for Season Card holders! You can have all of this for just £95 including VAT (per person).
If you aren’t a Season Card Holder but would like to experience a Huddersfield Town match in style, then don’t worry! You can purchase tickets for the White Rose Hospitality Club for just £119 including VAT (per person).
Interested? Please contact Sam Horsman on 01484 960613 or email email@example.com.
If you want to see what it’s like in the White Rose Hospitality Club watch the video below courtesy of #HTTV!