Huddersfield Town has signed a new commercial partnership with Beep Xtra.
Beep is represented in 186 countries and offers a unique loyalty program for consumers.
As part of the partnership, Huddersfield Town will introduce Beep to its growing family of commercial partners and local business will benefit from being part of a community which shares its customers.
Huddersfield Town Commercial Manager – Partnerships, John Williams said:
“We are thrilled to team up with Beep Xtra. This is a great time to launch this program early in the New Year and customers are inevitably looking for those extra bargains. This will be a massive advantage to so many people in the local area.”
Managing Director and Founder of Beep, Lyndon Farrington, added:
“We recognized some time ago that there is a real need for a loyalty program not only in the UK but around the world.
“Until about 18 months ago there simply wasn’t the Information Technology available to cope with what we wanted to do, but now with the advancements in the ‘Cloud’ systems we can deliver a unique service where customers receive a small discount in the form of cash back – this is effectively cash they can spend on their card in other participating businesses.
“That’s a win for them and a win for the businesses, which accept the cards as more and more customers like to see cash on their card and an extra reason to shop locally!
“We link businesses around the world so that when a business hands a card to a customer and they use it anywhere else in the world, the shop owner earns a commission.
“As if that wasn’t enough, we are really excited to be introducing some very exciting New Digital Technology that will speed up the transaction process for all businesses and be a real game changer.
“Local people will soon be asking their local businesses “do you accept Beep here yet?” and help start the growth of local business loyalty as it travels across the globe.”
Beep offers great service, support, back up and has local representatives that live in the area and are looking forward to visiting local business to explain how the system works and get them up and running in the quickest possible time.
For businesses who would like to know more, please visit www.BeepingHuddersfield.com .
Keep checking www.htafcmegastore.com to obtain a Town-branded Beep Card – also ask your local shops “do you accept Beep yet?”
You can also visit any of the businesses listed below to pick up your own cash back card; they will be happy to register your card for you and explain how it works.
– JPB Jewellers 3A Half Moon Street, Huddersfield HD1 2JJ www.jpbjewellery.co.uk
– Unitas Floatation Tank Wellbeing Centre in Elland, www.unitasfloatation.com
– Rose and Crown Cop Hill Side, Slaithwaite, Huddersfield HD7 5XA 01484 844410 www.penninedining.com
– Scape House Inn 74 High Street , Scapegoat Hill, Golcar,HD7 4NJ 01484 766 582 www.penninedining.com
– JNT Destinations Lindley 0800 1182875 www.jntdestinations.com
– Crafty Praxis Byram Aracade, Byram Arcade, 7/8 Westgate, HD1 1ND www.craftypraxis.co.uk
– Hecky Pets 37 Market Street, Heckmondwike, 01924 400992 www.heckypets.com
– Ciao Bella Italian 52 John William Street, HD1 1ER 01484 544454 www.ciaobellarestauranthuddersfield.co.uk
– BPS Print Services 0113 2861712 www.bpsprint.co.uk
– Fab4 workwear/Uniforms/Footwear/work/fashion www.fab4footwear.com