Huddersfield Town’s Commercial Department is recruiting for the role of ‘Commercial Manager – Partnerships’.
The role will suit a no-nonsense, energetic individual with a creative mind and a ‘can do’ attitude.
The role will comprise of managing a number of the Club’s existing partners, ensuring their contracts are fulfilled and delivering above expectations, but will also include the ability to seek and secure new partners for Huddersfield Town.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career-minded person who is able to demonstrate a number of diverse business skills.
Salary will be from £20k to £25k depending on experience.
If you are interested in applying, please send your covering letter and CV to Nicola Stead at Huddersfield Town, the John Smith’s Stadium, Stadium Way, Huddersfield, HD1 6PX or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing deadline for submissions is noon Friday 30 May.
Job Title: Commercial Manager – Partnerships
Position and reporting line: Commercial Director
No. of direct reports: One
Purpose of role:
- To play a key role in the implementation, development and growth of Huddersfield Town’s business partnerships.
- Internal – Commercial Director, fellow Commercial Department employees and all Club staff
- External – Corporate Partners, Club Strategic Partners and Huddersfield Town
- This person shall be responsible for:
- Leveraging opportunities through networking.
- Negotiating and closing agreements.
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations and pitching appropriately.
- Targeting leads based on the understanding of the property being sold.
- Prospecting and presenting to leads.
- Assisting in forming strategic partnerships.
- Delivering maximum revenues from all new clients and negotiate long term contracts in line with agreed targets.
- Constructing and fulfilling sponsorship exploitation strategies to deliver return on investment, incorporating branding, affinity marketing, on line promotion, event management, PR and hospitality assets.
- Building an appropriate framework and strategy for account management.
- Monthly liaison with existing partners and implementation of commercial rights.
- Ensuring all cost savings and value in kind category deals are in place to reduce costs and/or increase revenue.
- Assisting in ensuring an excellent match experience for all partners.
- Perform other responsibilities as identified and agreed with the Board of Directors.
- Cooperate with all other personnel within the company in the fulfilment of their own duties as reasonably requested by the Board of Directors.
- Be trustworthy and adhere to Club Code of Conduct and ethics
- Be flexible in hours of work