Huddersfield Town hosting ‘An Evening With Harry Redknapp’ on Thursday 2 June 2016
Exclusive Euro 2016 preview event at the John Smith’s Stadium
Huddersfield Town, in tandem with club partner See It Now Sports, is holding an evening with the iconic Harry Redknapp at the John Smith’s Stadium on Thursday 2 June 2016.
The evening, sponsored by Ultimate Finance Group, will see Harry – the current Manager of the Jordan national team and Football Advisor at Derby County – give his views and opinions on the upcoming Euro 2016 tournament and England’s chances of lifting the trophy, as well as look back at his own colourful career.
Attendees will also get the chance to put their questions to Harry at the special dinner – and there is plenty to ask him about after a long and proud career.
The London-born 69 year-old was a midfielder in his playing days, largely for West Ham United and AFC Bournemouth, but is better known for his managerial career.
After winning Division Three and the Football League Trophy with the Cherries, he guided West Ham to the 1999 Intertoto Cup before winning Division One with Portsmouth. He soon guided Pompey to an FA Cup win before later guiding QPR to the Premier League via the Championship Play-Offs in 2014. Harry achievements made him a top contender for the England job on two occasions.
He is as well known for his candid style of interview as he is for his managerial career, so it promises to be a night full of opinion at the John Smith’s Stadium on 2 June!
Standard tickets for the event are available for £45, with every guest receiving a three course meal and a photo opportunity with Harry.
Special VIP tickets are also available for £65, including an additional drinks reception and a professional photo with the star guest.
Tickets can be bought from Town’s Events Coordinator Katie Barraclough on 01484 484 183 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies can also become an event partner, which will include:
• A press release and photo opportunity supplied to news and business publications
• A drinks reception and meet and greet for you and your table of 10 guests with Harry, including the provision for professional photography and after-event PR, supplied by seeitnowsports.com for your business marketing purposes
• A platinum table of 10
• Premium table location
• A professional, signed photo for each one of your guests with Harry
• Your company logo displayed as event partner on all marketing; leaflets, banners, web, social media, advertising and in press releases and social media messaging
• A programme advert and promotion by our host on the night
• Bespoke requirements can be discussed with James at See It Now Sports
This package is available for £1,995. For more information or to make a booking, contact James at See It Now Sports via email@example.com.