Sponsorship packages are still available for Huddersfield Town’s Golf Day at Halifax Bradley Hall Golf Club on Friday 20 April 2018.
With the final round of the US Masters upon us, you can get into the swing of things by having your business or company seen by dozens of people at Town’s second Golf Day of the season.
There are currently eight holes still available to be sponsored, and you can take advantage of our Hole Sponsorship package, which includes:
– Two boards with a logo of your choice (one on the tee, one on the green)
– Receive a ‘Tweet’ on the day from the @htafcbusiness account (please provide your Twitter handle)
– A mention on the Commercial website in the review of the day
The package is available for £175 plus VAT per hole. To secure your hole sponsorship email the Club’s Corporate Events and Sales Coordinator, Jasmine Roebuck via email – Jasmine.Roebuck@htafc.com or by calling 01484 960 614. It is on a first come first served basis before Wednesday 11 April.
There is also currently one space left to enter a Fourball for the day. Should you wish to enter a team, the package is as follows:
• 18 holes of golf
• Shot gun start at 1pm
• Gift for each player
• Bacon/sausage sandwiches on arrival
• Complimentary drinks/snacks during the round
• Individual and Team prizes to be won
• Food and entertainment in the evening
• Entry is £350 plus VAT per Fourball.
Guests will also have the chance to use the driving range, and there will be Demo Kit available.
Heineken will provide the halfway house, along with snacks from Haighs Farm Shop and Approved Food. Yorkshire Bartender will appear throughout the back 9 holes to provide guests with a cocktail or two to keep the day going!
The evening will host food, a presentation and entertainment. There are Individual and Team prizes to be won, with 1st, 2nd and 3rd all up for grabs.